Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Notification messages

More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by MLuz2020
Hello.

How can I get a notification message to users when there is a new message?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Notification messages
Do you want all users to receive mail even if they have not subscribed the topics?

More
3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #3 by MLuz2020
Replied by MLuz2020 on topic Notification messages
Hello. I would like to know both, how to make an email sent to all users and how to make users subscribe and how to make subscribers receive the email.
I would also like to know how to exclude a user (or group of users), that is, not to get notifications
Now I have a forum with no warnings.
Thanks

Thank you
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by MLuz2020.

More
3 years 7 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Notification messages
In principle, each user can decide for himself whether he wants to subscribe to something. There is a checkbox under the editor text field when writing a post wherewith the user can choose if he wants to subscribe this topic or not. As default is this checkbox marked for subscription, but you can change it in the configuration (tab Users -> Subscriptions).
In the backend Kunena -> Users you can mark users and add or remove subscriptions.
But you can't force users to abonements, because the users can unsubscribe the abos in their profiles.

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds