Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Two forums in the same web site

More
3 years 7 months ago #1 by MLuz2020
Hi. I am new to the forum. I have read in the forum about the topic I am asking, but my doubts have not been resolved. I need to put two forums on my website, each one for a different access level (level_1 and level_2). I have done it through two menus (in Main Menu), depending on the access level, one or the other menu is activated. And I have separated the categories so that level_1 has access to some and level_2 to others. So far so good. The problem is that there is a joomla group that has level_1 and level_2, and it sees in the two menus all the categories, when I need one menu to see only the categories of level_1 and in the other menu it see only the categories of level_2. That is, for the groups that are only level_1 or level_2, everything is fine, but the group that is level_1 and level_2 sees all the categories in the two forums. I do not know if I explained well. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #2 by rich

The problem is that there is a joomla group that has level_1 and level_2, and it sees in the two menus all the categories

I think you mean the index page. Here are the possibilities limited. The menu item opens the index page and depending on the user rights you can see categories or not. In your case, the users see both categories.
On the menu item Recent Topics you can choose exactly which categories are listed (image 1) but on the menu item Index you can only select, either it shows all categories or categories of a single section (image 2).

More
3 years 6 months ago #3 by MLuz2020
Thank you but I can't find the menu option to get to the images you attach.
What menu option is it?

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #4 by Leen
you can look administrator> menus then kunena menu
or you can create a new menu item yourself
and maybe this also helps to find things
faq kuna

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Leen.

More
3 years 6 months ago #5 by MLuz2020
Thanks. But what I want is to show some categories in a menu option and others in another menu option. Is what you show me good for that? I don't see how to do it. Thank you

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds