Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Remove Statistic

More
3 years 8 months ago #1 by Triflower
Remove Statistic was created by Triflower
Hi,
I have 2 questions:
1. as my attached image, that I want to remove the Members and Statistic displays, please tell me how to do ?
2. When an user want to register to my forum, can I make a plugin application, telling him to pay the registration ? where can I find this application ?
thank you so much !

Attachment not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Remove Statistic
Hi Triflower,

Follow some below steps to hide the Member and Statistic blocks.
- From your back-end click to the "Components -> Kunena Forum -> Configuration" menu.
- Click to the "Extra" tab and scroll to the "Statistics Settings" section.
- Set: Show Who is Online: no, Show Statistics: no
- Save and reload your forum.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds