Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question uninstall Kunena

More
3 years 9 months ago #1 by polleke
uninstall Kunena was created by polleke
ok i know it seems strange but i need to uninstall Kunena.

I habe a question about uninstalling.

Which users are delete on unstalling Kunena. only those users who created bu Kunena or aslo my shopclients and admins?
And what categroies ?

regards Jan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic uninstall Kunena
There are two options to uninstall Kunena. If you deinstall it via the Joomla installer, you can install it anytime again and the forum is complete again with all topics.
If you uninstall Kunena via "Kunena Dashboard -> Tools -> Uninstall Kunena" removes Kunena complete include the database tables. To restore is only with a full backup possible.

Which users are delete on unstalling Kunena.

Kunena has no own users. All Joomla users are automatically forum users.
If you uninstall Kunena, it removes no users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds