Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Error attaching files.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #1 by STeijido
Hello, I have an issue that hope you can help me fixing. My joomla version is 3.9.16, and kunena version is 5.1.16. My template is Crypsis (default). The error occours when clicking on the button "Attachments". If you are in the "new-post" view it works good. But if you are in the "reply", or "edit" views nothing happens when clicking and you will get this javascript error:

This is my forum url:
www.f1losdominguitos.com/index.php/foro/categorias

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Edit: Debugging with chrome, I have seen the error is caused by file pollcheck.min.js, located in /components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/assets/js

This is the function that is failing, but I don't know why nor how to fix:
Code:
jQuery(document).ready(function ($) { var pollcategoriesid = jQuery.parseJSON(Joomla.getOptions('com_kunena.pollcategoriesid')); var pollexist = $('#poll_exist_edit'); if (typeof pollcategoriesid !== 'undefined' && pollcategoriesid !== null && pollexist.length === 0) { var catid = $('#kcategory_poll').val(); if (pollcategoriesid[catid] !== undefined) { $('.pollbutton').show(); } else { $('.pollbutton').hide(); } } else if (pollexist.length > 0) { $('.pollbutton').show(); } else { $('.pollbutton').hide(); } });
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by STeijido. Reason: Adding information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error attaching files.
It seems, there are a conflict with a script of your page. Press F12, it opens your browser tool. Use the tab Network in your browser tool and refresh your page. With this option you can block the scripts individually. So you can find out which plugin causes a conflict.

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #3 by STeijido
Replied by STeijido on topic Error attaching files.
I have blocked the file pollcheck.min.js, which was triggering the error, and "attachments" button started working. What is this script for? it is located in crypsis template's folder.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by STeijido.

More
3 years 10 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Error attaching files.

I have blocked the file pollcheck.min.js, which was triggering the error, and "attachments" button started working.

You already knew that this script has a conflict, so it makes no sense if you block this script. You must block the other scripts, so that you find the script, which is in conflict with the pollcheck.min.js.
As the name say, you need this script for polls.

Time to create page: 1.225 seconds