Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question file size problem

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by martinsai
file size problem was created by martinsai
Hi Guys,
in forum frontend as a user I try to upload a file with 3,6MB but no success. There comes an error message in german saying that "the file size oversteps the max. size laid down by the administrator". But in backend kunena configuration/attachment and also in the frontend, (see img) the size of my upload is not too big. It sais that 14,6 MB ara allowed. So I dont know where the problem is.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic file size problem

But in backend kunena configuration/attachment and also in the frontend, (see img) the size of my upload is not too big. It sais that 14,6 MB ara allowed. So I dont know where the problem is.

A pdf is not an image, therefore is the relevant value 62,5. Maybe the Max file upload size is limited by your hoster.
You can see it in the PHP information (Backend -> System -> System Information).
The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidLMorris

More
3 years 10 months ago #3 by justis
Replied by justis on topic file size problem
Hi, did you manage to fix the problem?

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds