- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?
6 years 4 months ago #213120
by Bobsaap
The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why? was created by Bobsaap
Hello!
I'm using Kunena forum on my Joomla site and I'm admin.
In my site I have some posts which are 5 years old or more - I'm trying to edit them.
After editing, site give me the answer:
"The message has been successfully edited."
BUT the post is still the same, it's NOT EDITED.
Can someone help me, why not? How could I do this?
Thnx and regards,
Sina
I'm using Kunena forum on my Joomla site and I'm admin.
In my site I have some posts which are 5 years old or more - I'm trying to edit them.
After editing, site give me the answer:
"The message has been successfully edited."
BUT the post is still the same, it's NOT EDITED.
Can someone help me, why not? How could I do this?
Thnx and regards,
Sina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
6 years 4 months ago #213127
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?
Please go in the backend to Kunena -> Tools and let recount the statistics. Then try again to edit.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #213135
by Bobsaap
Replied by Bobsaap on topic The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?
I did so, but, it doesn’t help.
The problem is the same ...
The problem is the same ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- DavidLMorris
-
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 3 months ago #213340
by DavidLMorris
Replied by DavidLMorris on topic The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?
I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #214470
by Bobsaap
Replied by Bobsaap on topic The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?
Guys,
now I'm trying to resolve the problem with broken links, which are in my forum (old posts).
I'm admin and I can't edit old posts from my users.
When I try to do this I get this messages:
Notice: Cannot save message: Invalid email address!
Message: The message has been successfully edited.
It's really impossible to edit old posts in Kunena forum!? :blink:
Regards,
Bobsaap
now I'm trying to resolve the problem with broken links, which are in my forum (old posts).
I'm admin and I can't edit old posts from my users.
When I try to do this I get this messages:
Notice: Cannot save message: Invalid email address!
Message: The message has been successfully edited.
It's really impossible to edit old posts in Kunena forum!? :blink:
Regards,
Bobsaap
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
5 years 10 months ago #214471
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic The message has been successfully edited. NOT! Why?
Generally it should be possible.
Please go again in the backend to Kunena -> Tools and let recount the statistics.
Additional, synchronize your users. Mark this both options in this tool:
* Add user profiles to everyone
* Update user names in messages
Then try again to edit.
Please go again in the backend to Kunena -> Tools and let recount the statistics.
Additional, synchronize your users. Mark this both options in this tool:
* Add user profiles to everyone
* Update user names in messages
Then try again to edit.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds