Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Embed PDF files from Google Drive with iFrame in Kunena posts

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #1 by Cyan Dragon
Hi, I am about to install Kunena in my site, I have used it in the past, and it is free and great! I am just thinking how much should I donate!

So, my issue, as you have already understood from the title, is that I wish to insert PDF files preview, from google drive in a Kunena post.

GoogleDrive gives you an iFrame code like this:
Code:
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F6Ri0bIT-BWCiUXVGxDhgWOzbGPPjR4R/preview" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

Is it possible for this to work in any way? Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Cyan Dragon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
In principle, it's not possible, active scripts or frames directly to embed in Kunena messages but in Joomla articles its possible. And Joomla articles in turn you can embed in Kunena.
If you are admin, create a dummy Joomla article with this frame and notice the article ID.
Then enter this code in the Kunena message (in place of the number 15 use your article ID):

Code:
[article]15[/article]
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyan Dragon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds