Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Multiple choice poll

More
3 years 11 months ago #1 by ita4012
Multiple choice poll was created by ita4012
Hi, I have created a poll with multiple options users can vote, in my Kunena Forum. I also configured the multiple choice as available for users, in the extras settings, in kunena backend configuration window (with 2 minutes delay between each vote). But it seems that users have only the chance to change their vote, and not to add a second, or third vote (I set up to 3 votes max as possible in backend settings).

The poll is this one:
www.waterwind.it/new/it/forum-it/chiacch...preferisci.html#9521

Is there something wrong?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Multiple choice poll
I'm sorry, currently there are multiple votes not possible but it's located in our list for enhancement. However, I've no idea which priority has this.

More
3 years 11 months ago #3 by ita4012
Replied by ita4012 on topic Multiple choice poll

rich wrote: I'm sorry, currently there are multiple votes not possible but it's located in our list for enhancement. However, I've no idea which priority has this.

Ok, thanks. So, it's useless filling the fields in the extras kunena configuration settings (like below). It's a little bit confusing, then.

Attachments:

More
3 years 11 months ago #4 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Multiple choice poll
Yes, you're right, the option "Maximum Number of Votes Per User" makes currently no sense. Also, the option "Single Vote Only = No" has not the right definition because this allows to change the vote. Should be "Allow to change his vote" (or similar).
And the option "Single Vote Only - Yes or No" must be extra.

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds