Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question "Report This" button does not work

More
4 years 3 days ago #1 by smanders
When I have the Crypsis template selected, the "Report this" function does not work it just freezes the webpage. If I set the template to Crypsisb3, the "Report This" Function appears to work (i haven't fully tested it, but it brings up the reporting form) BUT all of my icons are gone for folders etc in this template.

How can the Report This function work for me within the Crypsis template - or how do you get the icons to show in Crypsisb3?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_eventum | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 2.3 | creationdate: Aug 2015

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.16 | creationdate: 2020-03-17

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.16 | 2020-03-17 [ Pallene ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.4.4+build.2020.04.20.13.54.17.1840d5acd

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.1.2 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.1.2

Modules: Kunena Stats 5.1.2 | Kunena Login 5.1.2 | Kunena Search 5.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 days ago #2 by rich
hmm... it's hard to diagnostic this error. Your forum seems available only for member, so I can't see it.
But your Joomla template uses bootstrap 3 and Crypsis b3 should work on your page.
Maybe there are a css conflict between your Joomla template and Crypsis and the report window can't open with Crypsis.
Go in the backend to Kunena, click on Crtypsisb3 -> tab Features and choose "Icon Type - Fontawesome". Now you should have symbols also with Crypsisb3. Then test the Report button again.

More
4 years 2 days ago #3 by smanders
Thank you! that mostly did the trick! Report this is working and icons are there! One thing that's not quite 100% is the search button. I added a screenshot in case that's another quick fix! I'd love any insight you can provide! You can see that on the right side blue box there's strange text in a small box that should (i think) have a search icon.

THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT!

More
4 years 2 days ago #4 by rich
You are right, it should be the search icon. It seems your fontawesome icons of your Joomla template are not up to date.
The easiest way to solve it, if you use the external fontawesome (is the option Load External CDN Fontawesome in the template setting).
Or you Update your template fontawesome version.
Possible is also if you don't want to use the latest version then you can to copy the not working icons css to the custom.less file from the external one (this is not the easiest way).

Time to create page: 0.588 seconds