Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Modal of smiley is not showing and has black faded screen

More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by nhoj050789
Good day,

Smiley on reply box and other that is pop up when click is not working on my site I am using "Vinazine - Joomla News Magazine Template"
I tried it on other template to use but its working fine is there anyone can help me to solve this issue?

See screenshot for example www.screencast.com/t/jrKQVCL3a everything that is pop up is not working
Is there a option or customizing that can help I tried other solution from here but its now working on my problem

www.new.pickuptrucks.de/ here's the site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Would you create for us an account as a normal registered user please, so we can see this issue? Otherwise, it's very hard to help you.
You can use the confidential tags for the access data (padlock symbol in the editor), then only you and our moderators can see this info.

More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by nhoj050789
Here ' the login
This message contains confidential information
let us know at this moment we switch the template to gantry 5 but the site is still developing www.new.pickuptrucks.de/ you can switch on ts_vinazine - Forum let me know thanks

More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by rich
I'm sorry, but you have to completely reorder your page. You have moved a copy from the Kunena menu to the top menu and that's a mistake.
Links of other menus, which are linked to the forum, must be Menu Item Type = Menu Item Alias.
docs.kunena.org/en/troubleshooting/menu-issues
You have assigned to the copied menu items other templates.
Therefore, the switch to the template ts_vinazine does not work correct. You would have to first repair your page before I can test the modal issue.
My suggestion:
1. First repair your Kunena menu items,
2. Select on all Kunena menu items "Template = Default"
3. Test a second template only when the page works correct with the main template
4. Only when the second template also on the complete page works, assign this template to menu items
5. Never use different templates for menu items with the same target !
Finally a tip: "Less is more" It is more or less a matter of taste but I saw that you have also assigned additional templates to some menu items.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds