Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Category Icon Sizes

More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by chiefkeith
I'm using FontAwesome for my Category icons, but they're too big...

How can I resize them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Category Icon Sizes
You can adjust the icons via css. Use your browser tool to find the correct code and adjust the font-size for this column. If you want more help, then post a link to your forum please, otherwise it's no possible to help exactlier.

More
4 years 7 months ago #3 by chiefkeith
Replied by chiefkeith on topic Category Icon Sizes
I changed it from FontAwesome to Bootstrap and now it’s smaller but I still need help. I tried to use the inspector but I couldn’t find where to change the values.

www.broncofanatics.com/forum

More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by rich

I'm using FontAwesome for my Category icons, but they're too big...

You are sure they are to big? For me are the icons to small.

Try this code in your custom.less

Code:
td.span1.center.hidden-phone .svg-inline--fa { height: .9em; }

Result should be

More
4 years 6 months ago #5 by chiefkeith
Replied by chiefkeith on topic Category Icon Sizes
Those are the results that I'm looking for, but I tried the code you supplied and it didn't work. I also changed the height value to 2em just to see if there would be any noticeable change, and there wasn't. Any other suggestions?

More
4 years 6 months ago #6 by rich

Any other suggestions?

I can see the difference but only on the first both icons so it was the cache. Enter my code again, then empty the Joomla and browser cache.
I see in your custom.css
.svg-inline--fa.fa-w-20 { height: 2em; }
It's not the same code as I've suggest. You can also use your code, but then you need for the other icons extra codes. Your icons have not all the same size. So you need it for
.svg-inline--fa.fa-w-12
.svg-inline--fa.fa-w-16
.svg-inline--fa.fa-w-18
.svg-inline--fa.fa-w-20

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds