Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to use link to other forum as categorie

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #1 by polleke
Hi,
i would like the possibility a user can choose a category and the is send to an other kunena forum. Can i do that and if so how can i do that?

regards Jan

p.s.
i tryed to create a link in de category title and header. but html tags are removed.
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by polleke.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
You can use BBCodes in the header or descriptions fields.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #3 by polleke
Hi,
what are bbcodes ? and where can i find them. There is no editor available when creating or editing a category.

regards Jan

p.s.
where are talking of backend creating or editing categories
Last edit: 4 years 7 months ago by polleke.

More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by rich
Example:
Code:
[url=https://www.kunena.org/]Kunena[/url]

More
4 years 7 months ago #5 by polleke
Hi Rich,
that's nice thanks. Now i need to know which bbcodes are avaible. Because there is no editor.

regards Jan

More
4 years 7 months ago #6 by rich

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds