Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Threaded topic layouts?

More
4 years 7 months ago #1 by [email protected]
Are there any known templates that support Threaded topic layouts? I purchased Blue Eagle and apparently it does not (?).

This setting is referenced at :
Configuration > Front End > Default topic layout
Select the topic layout that will be the default for all users (until they select one themselves). Threaded and indented are disabled in crypsis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Threaded topic layouts?
The code is still there, if someone want create a new or own template. But we don't add the feature on the basic templates anymore.

More
3 years 7 months ago #3 by yorkits
Replied by yorkits on topic Threaded topic layouts?

rich wrote: The code is still there, if someone want create a new or own template. But we don't add the feature on the basic templates anymore.

I'd be interested in creating one, but I could do with some help figuring out how to do this. Is there any documentation or clues on how to use the threaded layout code?

Thanks

Dave

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds