Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Admin View / Isolate / filter all posts by specific user

More
4 years 9 months ago #1 by huwhuw
Hi
We are using the forum to engage teachers in a Continuous Professional Development course.
In order to pass the course they are submitting assignments / forum posts. The course moderators need to grade / view each individuals forum posts - ie. Isolate them and read them.
How can this be achieved?
I tried to use the User List / Looked at Posts by user in their profile which shows e.g Jenny Lopez's recent posts (79 messages ) followed by a list of forum topics she has posted to but clicking on the highlighted / linked topic takes me to some random or last post in that forum - not the post written by that teacher.
How can i list / view the actual posts Jenny Lopez wrote?
Is there some plugin that does this or is there a setting / menu / module in kunena with this functionality ?
Thanks for any assistance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #2 by rich
You've two possibilities. Either you click on the user name and you see in topics the posts from this user. Click on the symbol left and it goes directly to the single post of this user (see image).
The second option is easier. Click on Search and use the option Search by User Name. The search result listed only messages from this user.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds