Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Two topics merged together as subject - looks strange

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #1 by guillomemain
Hello,

I can't find the reason of why two topics are merged together in the subject column.

Also when I list the root of the forum, on the recent column it is merged with many things at once...

Could you please help me how to solve this issue?

thanks,
Guillome
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by guillomemain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
It seems, you've entered many content in the title. Have you changed the title length in the template setting? Please create a configuration report. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/configuration-report

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #3 by guillomemain
I found the solution. I embedded video code in the post and the tooltip showed part of it that caused the problem. I needed to have longer text before the video so the video code drops off the tooltip and the case is closed:)

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #4 by guillomemain
Since my last post, there are three topics merged together:(

More
4 years 11 months ago #5 by rich
You've edited the last but one message and removed the configuration report? But I saw this morning that your page is not up to date. Please upgrade your page before you ask again.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds