Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question POSTS DO NOT DISAPPEAR WHEN USERS WHO HAVE PUBLISHED THEM DELETE THEIR PROFILES

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by Morenari
I have got integrated the 5.1.2. version of Kunena Forum in my Joomla site, I have discovered an issue with users who have deleted their profiles in the website. Their profiles disappear whereas their posts published on the kunena forum do not disappear . When i click these posts i also can see their authors as guest users . I have tried to delete these posts by investigating the kunena forum configuration, security measures and so on.. but i have found nothing in order to delete these posts and nothing that let me solve this issue.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by rich
Users can remove the account on your page itself? The user management is handled by Joomla and Joomla can't delete Kunena messages.
If you ban a user via Kunena, you can delete all his posts at the same time. But that is not possible anymore, if you delete a user account previously.
Now you can only use the search option (search by user name) and all listed messages delete one by one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morenari

More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by Morenari
Many thanks Rich for your reply. I expressed wrong, i meant users who have deleted their profiles when logging into their accounts . And the problem is that i can´t delete their posts because obviusly their profiles do not exist. If i pay attention to their posts, i can see that their authors appear as guest users (but they were not guest users when they published their posts) Then there is not way, or i do not find the way to find guest users by using search tool so i can´t delete their posts.

More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by rich
Ah.. now I understand your problem. The problem occurs when a user remove his profile. That is possible if you use the privaty plugin for the new gdpr. At the moment I see no satisfying solution. I have only a workaround for you, if you find randomly guests messages.
Example from your image:
User Denver37 is listed as guest. Now search by user name Denver37 and you see all messages from this user.

We had a discuss about your problem and will add a option to find messages, where the profiles have been removed.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds