Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to make a slideshow gallery with mediaboxAdvanced?

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by kunenatestit
Hi,

I found a hint in this forum that mediaboxAdvanced is used in Kunena.

Unfortunately there is not any button in the editor for making use of mediaboxAdvanced in order to create an album/Gallery set with mediaboxAdvanced like described here:
iaian7.com/webcode/mediaboxAdvanced#images

Can someone please let me know how to create such a gallery set by help of the underlying mediaboxAdvanced?

Thanks and best regards
kunenatestit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by kunenatestit
Am I correct: The developers of Kunena make use of an external code library without knowing what they do?

Best regards
kunenatestit

More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by kunenatestit
Hallo,

kann es sein, dass man hier im englischsprachigen Teil der Foren verschaukelt wird?
www.kunena.org/forum/general-questions-a...ith-mediaboxadvanced

Es mutet schon einigermaßen merkwürdig an, dass die Entwickler in Kunena MediaBoxAdvanced nutzen, offensichtlich aber nicht einmal genau wissen, wie dieser Fremdcode einzusetzen ist. Dabei wäre es auf der Basis von MediaBoxAdvanced ein Leichtes, den Anwendern Gallery-Funktionalität in Kunena zu offerieren.

Viele Grüße
kunenatestit

More
5 years 6 months ago #4 by rich

Am I correct: The developers of Kunena make use of an external code library without knowing what they do?

Es mutet schon einigermaßen merkwürdig an, dass die Entwickler in Kunena MediaBoxAdvanced nutzen, offensichtlich aber nicht einmal genau wissen, wie dieser Fremdcode einzusetzen ist.

If you think you have better knowledge for that, nobody prevents you, to writing your own template. We give all of our complete free time for Kunena. and are not be able, to fulfill every user even customized wishes additional.

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #5 by kunenatestit
If really MediaBoxAdvanced ist used then you even don´t need any special template!

And by the way I am not the only one who asked for how to integrate an album in Kunena!
Such a question does not have to do anything with free time one does invest in Kunena!

Best regards
kunenatestit
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by kunenatestit.

More
5 years 5 months ago #6 by kunenatestit
In meinen Augen ein Armutszeugnis!

Viele Grüße
kunenatestit

Time to create page: 0.584 seconds