Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question When mail is fired

More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,

I have the following queries:

1. Please let me know – how to edit –
a. The message - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3624444/...d77038954706f3aed033
b. the contents of welcome to kunena - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3624442/...75aca9bf56db8cd41e98

2. Is it possible to set a particular user as moderator so that only this particular moderator can reply to all the queries and no other user can reply to all the queries.

3. How to change / set a new time zone - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3624489/...69b6d9e04f91e6653b5b

4. Is it possible that a user can mark the topic as “completed” - once he has completed his query.

5. Is it possible that I as a super user / admin can mark the topic as “completed” once I find out that the user has no more query regarding the same topic.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by Pinkeltje
Replied by Pinkeltje on topic General Query and How to.
1a and b: delete category and make your own categories
2: set category permissions
3: change time zone for site (global configuration) or (not advised) for specific user
4: when a user cannot reply, he can't mark a topic
5: a moderator can close a topic

More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by AnandGIBES001
Hi,
2. Please refer to the screenshot - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3625046/...04c54934a6012287917c
I am the super user / admin of my site. I wanted to set only myself as a moderator so that only I can reply to all the queries posted in my forum - can you please specify as to what to select for each of these permissions.

4. For an example - a user posted a query and I replied to it and now the user is satisfied with the reply and has no more query, so now, in this case, can a user mark the topic as "completed " or "close the topic"

5. As you have mentioned that "a moderator can close a topic" - please refer to screenshot - www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/3625070/...13cef67963a23b218de4
I could not find any button / tab to close a topic.

Regards.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds