Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Using Kunena on a multilingual website

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by tikroute
Hello there
I am new here but I have a good experience with Joomla.
I am running a website with Persian and English multilingual feature but I have a problem with Kunena Forum component.
When I enable Kunena package my multilingual feature acts abnormally. After I click on language switcher button the content of webisite switches accordingly but the direction of template no!
When I am on a persian RTL page and after I click change language the browsers redirects to English page but direction of the page does not change.
When I disable Kunena or uninstall it the multilingual feature works fine.
I didnt fine any option about multilingual in Kunena configuration, does it really support multilingual feature of Joomla?
I am using latest version of Kunena Forum 5.1.2 and it is my website URL : www.platinghome.com
Thank you guys :)
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by tikroute.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by tikroute
Any help?

More
5 years 7 months ago #3 by tikroute
After more than 4 days there is no reply!
Why?

More
5 years 7 months ago #4 by rich
Your page can not be accessed via your posted https link. You should upgrade the certificate.

I didnt fine any option about multilingual in Kunena configuration, does it really support multilingual feature of Joomla?

In principle it's possible but is many work. You need a copy of complete Kunena menu for the second language. Is the same as with the other menus on your page. You will need for each language own menus with own names and assigned content ( see my test page ).
But you can't switch between messages or similars. Switch is only possible where menu items exists with associations. I've on my test page the language switcher on pages deactivated where is it not, or only with extra menu items is possible. So you have a better overview.

More
5 years 7 months ago #5 by Henry Morgan
Hi,
I am from Poland. I want to create multilingual web-side with two separate Kunena Forums. One to talk only in Polish and one to talk only in English. The problem is that I don’t know haw to install or copy Kunena Forum . Please see my test web-side.
www.virginia.nstrefa.pl
[IMG

Can you help?

Time to create page: 0.518 seconds