Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Conflict offcanvas?

More
5 years 8 months ago #1 by warlocksp
Good afternoon,
Tell me please,
Joomla 3.8.11, Kunena 5.1.1, the Floox template from JoomShaper

1. Missing offcanvas in the forum?
Can in the settings switch, did not find.
Screenshot: "on-offcanvas".

2. There was an error only on Desktop, and in Mobil there is no this error?
Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: module in #####/html/mod_menu/default_component.php on line 52 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in #####/html/mod_menu/default_component.php on line 52
This is just a warning and can be turned off. But how to fix it, and not turn it off.
The code in this line, screenshot "error-52":
Code:
if(($module->position == 'offcanvas') && ($item->deeper)) { echo '<span class="offcanvas-menu-toggler collapsed" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#collapse-menu-'. $item->id .'"><i class="open-icon fa fa-angle-down"></i><i class="close-icon fa fa-angle-up"></i></span>'; }
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Conflict offcanvas?
Is the error come from the template? you marked the main part on the screenshots. I don't know where these files are from now, from the main menu or from the joomla template override.

You should contact the joomla developer.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #3 by warlocksp
Replied by warlocksp on topic Conflict offcanvas?
Redefining the Kunena template - no.
Template "protostar" - the error is left, not outputting offcanvas.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by warlocksp.

More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by Alessandra Ballarini
Hi,
I've the similar error in my Kunena forum (Crypsis Free Template). What Can I do to fix this problem? I've sent some screenshots.
These are the log note for the same problem:
{"type":1,"message":"Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 163840 bytes)","file":"\/home\/spraut63\/public_html\/bimgenius.net\/libraries\/src\/Language\/Language.php","line":777}

Thank You
Alessandra

This is my Report Configuration:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shaper_educon | author: JoomShaper.com | version: 2.6 | creationdate: Feb 2017

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.8 | creationdate: 2018-12-30

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.8 | 2018-12-30 [ Janus ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.607 seconds