Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question can't insert attachments since last update

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #1 by doberk
My joomla version is 3.8.10 and kunena version is 5.1.2. I can attach files to a post, but insert button doesn't work. It worked good before my last update. My previous version of kunena was 5.0.1, and joomla previous version was 3.8.3.

In other hand, some buttons of the toolbar don't work either. Not all of them, only insert buttons fail (insert picture, insert link, insert location, insert video and insert emoticon). This buttons also worked in previous version. I suppose both problems are relationed, but I don't know what is the cause.

I use a custom template, but I checked crysis template and the result was the same.

Any help, please? My forum is here .

Thanks in advance
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by doberk. Reason: adding information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #2 by 810
maybe because this script:
Code:
<!-- Smooth Scroll --> $(document).ready(function () { $('a').click(function(e){ e.preventDefault(); $('html, body').stop().animate({scrollTop: $($(this).attr('href')).offset().top}, 2000); }); });

More
5 years 8 months ago #3 by doberk

810 wrote: maybe because this script:

Code:
<!-- Smooth Scroll --> $(document).ready(function () { $('a').click(function(e){ e.preventDefault(); $('html, body').stop().animate({scrollTop: $($(this).attr('href')).offset().top}, 2000); }); });

Thank you for your reply,

my developing knowledge is limited. What do I have to do with this script? where should it be located?

More
5 years 8 months ago #4 by 810
I think its on the index.php from your joomla template.

Maybe you have a option to disable it on your joomla template.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #5 by doberk
I have the script at the end of head in index.php. This is what I have:
Code:
<!-- Smooth Scroll --> <script type="text/javascript"> $(document).ready(function () { $('a').click(function(e){ e.preventDefault(); $('html, body').stop().animate({scrollTop: $($(this).attr('href')).offset().top}, 2000); }); }); </script>

However, this lines are commented in the index.php, so jquery doesn't load and script can't run. :
Code:
<!-- JQuery --> <!-- <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js"></script> <script src="https://code.jquery.com/ui/1.12.1/jquery-ui.js"></script> -->

But now I have a new problem: if I uncomment jquery summon lines all links in the web stop working. In other words, this script makes my links stop working.

I would appreciate more help with this problem.

Many thanks.

Edit:

This errors are showing in chrome. The first one occurs when click over emoticon button, the second one occurs when click over link button, and the last one occurs when try to insert an attachment.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by doberk. Reason: adding information

More
5 years 7 months ago #6 by doberk
no help? :(

I still have this issue. Now, the jquery loading lines are uncommented, but I had to comment the script for smooth scroll because it makes my links stop working. With this configuration attaching files doesn't work, neither link and emoticon buttons.

I would appreciate some more help with this problem.

Many thanks.

More
5 years 7 months ago #7 by 810
Could you test it with a other joomla template. I think its a joomla template issue.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #8 by doberk

810 wrote: Could you test it with a other joomla template. I think its a joomla template issue.

Yes, I checked crypsis template and the result was the same. It is very strange, because it worked good before the last kunena update. I didn't change or update the template, I only updated to joomla 3.8.10 and kunena 5.1.2, and this buttons stopped working.

This is the error if I uncomment the smooth scroll. It happens when clicking any link, and link doesn't work:

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by doberk.

More
5 years 7 months ago #9 by 810
No, I meant joomla template, like the default protostar template

More
5 years 7 months ago #10 by doberk

810 wrote: No, I meant joomla template, like the default protostar template

You were right. After joomla core was updated my template stopped being compatible. Template developer has released a new version for joomla 3.8.x.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds