Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question 500 error

More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by eddiej211
500 error was created by eddiej211
Hello,

I have read your articles on the 500 error and I am still hoping you can help. I was receiving a large amount of spam on my forum, so I decided to use the stop forum spam link provided and obtained an API.

I added an API to Kunena> Configuration>Security> API key > The service API key. Get one at stopforumspam. I went to this site created the account, the API and added it to the place I described above. Then I went to the front page and received the 500 error page I also described. Then I removed the the API from the same place and it still isn't working.

ALL other pages work as they should, the only page not working is the Kunena forum page where I added the API from the stopforumspam.

www.michigan-fastpitch.com/michigan-travel-teams - works
www.michigan-fastpitch.com/ - works
www.michigan-fastpitch.com/what-is-mifp - works
www.michigan-fastpitch.com/support-mifp - works
www.michigan-fastpitch.com/home - does not work

I'm not blaming anyone, however all worked well until I added the API, then the the 500 error showed up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have also tried the forum on stopforumspam.com, to no avail! Please help?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic 500 error
we have updated it, please try the nightly build

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by eddiej211
Replied by eddiej211 on topic 500 error
My apologies, I am not sure what the nightly build is? or what to try? Would you please advise details.

Thank you,

More
5 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic 500 error
nightly build is the daily build version. You can download the package on the download page, you will see it on the bottom.

You can install the package by the joomla installer.

More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by eddiej211
Replied by eddiej211 on topic 500 error
Thank you.

Please advise what this version will do? How will it help? it says on the page that this should not be used on production sites.

there are 4 links, download them all? Again my apologies, I'm not completely familiar with Kunena.

Thank you,
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds