Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question In offline forum only for registered users the path of images is visible to all

More
5 years 11 months ago #1 by kunenauser40
Hi,

I have created an offline forum and all settings in Joomla / kunena are only for registered users and I have allowed only to specific persons to can login in offline mode so the site to be always in offline mode.

If I am not logged in, the forum correctly not showing anything except that the site is offline and to check later......

If I copy-paste in browser a path from a thread then correctly dosen't allow me to see it and again show me that site is offline.

BUT if I copy-paste a URL in browser a path from an image in a thread e.g. https/mysite.com/forum/cars/media/kunena/attachments/25/cars.jpg

then the image is displayed even to a guest in any browser.

How can I change that so to NOT allow anything from kunena forum to be displayed except for my registered users (as all the others are working correctly) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by rich
Go in the Kunena configuration -> tab Uploads and set "Protect Attachments = Yes". Then there is instead of the picture only a file with many characters such as f59468aee9e3ca033b8fa7580a05f1fa
But this option has no effect on already uploaded images. Only images which you upload with this setting will encrypted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kunenauser40

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by kunenauser40
Thanks for your reply.

I did this but I would like to know if there is any other way to stop allowing for the older images to be visible. Can I do anything else from configuration or to the folder/files of the images?

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds