Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question I Like to have the possibility to add secure private infos in posts ?

More
6 years 3 days ago #1 by Chacapamac
I Like to have the possibility to add secure private infos in posts ?

I’m not to sure where to start.

I think uddeim can be use, but I’m not sure How? — Do you have a tutorial how to work with this, I see an integration but I have no idea how and what it do?

I saw that the RocketTheme have a Private message tab to send secure information to forum admins. Its fantastic, anybody know how to do that (Forum base is Kunena)
See —> www.rockettheme.com/forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #2 by Pinkeltje
Install UddeIm and activate the plugin. And configure UddeIm to your needs. All fields have an explanation.Or use confidential bb code in posts.
Code:
[confidential]This is only visible to ts and moderators[/confidential]
Placed in code tags so you can see it B)
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by Pinkeltje.

More
6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #3 by Chacapamac
For UddeIm, I just install —> com_uddeim_j30.zip and it seem to work ? — I didn’t want to install a tons of other uddeeim files (See attached pict)

Also, I turn on the —> Kunena - UddeIM Integration in Kunena

Is this the right way to make UddeIm work or you need to install everything?

Uddeim appear by double clicking the profile of a user and I get the possibility to send/receive personal messages....

About the confidential code, do you have a tutorial or do you have some settings in Kunena for it?

I can see my “Confidential” test in clear when i’m logged in - Is this mean that only Me and an forum administrator can see this or everybody logged in?

This message contains confidential information
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by Chacapamac.

More
6 years 3 days ago - 6 years 3 days ago #4 by rich
With com_uddeim_j30.zip and mod_uddeim_j30.zip you have all what is needed. The Kunena-Uddeim integration plugin must be enabled.

Confidential text can see only the author of this message and Moderators and Admins.
Last edit: 6 years 3 days ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds