Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question No topics displaying since migration

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #1 by rbrown4
We have recently migrated from Joomla 1.5 to 3.8. We had went to the latest Kunena 4 build. Initially there were some issues that were cleared up when dropping all previous SEF URLs for Kunena. Then everything was working. Then at some point in the last week or so, all topics became unaccessible. The forum shows all of the categories, the latest post on the right (which does link correctly), the number of posts in each category, etc. However when you click on a category, it shows NO content and posts. I can search the site, find a post and go to it. But I can't go to a category to be able to post a new topic there and I can't browse any area of the forum. Even as a Super User.

I upgraded today to the latest Kunena 5 build but it didn't help anything. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #2 by 810
Yes this is know. You need to change each category, and check the category permissions. Then save it.

Then all topics will be returned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.545 seconds