Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved How Do I Lock Category Topics So No New Topics Can Be Posted?

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #1 by Carsonite
I would like to Lock the Kunena forum so that no Users can post new topics. How do I do this in the CMS?

I have attached a screenshot of our forum's CMS Categories page. It looks as if all of the Categories are locked (they all have Xs under the Locked column). But on the frontend of the forum on our website there aren't any Lock icons next to the categories.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #2 by rich
A x means No and a hook is Yes. So is your setting Locked = No.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #3 by Carsonite
Rich,

Thank you for the response. That's what we thought. But for some reason we can't set the Lock on the rest of the categories we want to Lock.

And when we try to set the Lock on these other categories, when the CMS screen refreshes, the only categories showing are the ones that we already Locked, and we can't get back to the page that shows all of the categories, both Locked and Unlocked. The only way we can retrieve the list of all the categories (Locked and Unlocked) is to logout and log back in.

We must be missing something.

Here is a screenshot of the group of categories that we can't lock:

Thanks again.
Attachments:

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #4 by rich
Log in again in the backend and choose in the filter the option "Off", then you have only listed all unlocked categories. There is no batch function, you must lock the categories one by one with click at the x.

Attachments:

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #5 by Carsonite
Okay Rich,

We have locked the categories one by one. And that did the trick.

Thanks so much.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds