Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Could not parse xml file to update Kunena

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by btc
I need to update to 5.0.14, but today it's not showing on my extensions update page. I have the same issue with regularlabs extensions.

I've contacted my hosting service, who advised me as follows:

"The most likely reason for this would be if the remote server that you are connecting to download the update is blocking the Cloud outgoing IP address, that would be 91.208.99.2 . Could you please contact the developer of one of those extensions and check if their server is blocking that IP address."

The Cloud is the name of the TSOhost hosting service that I use.

This issue comes and goes. Yesterday 5.0.14 was showing. I decided to install on my xampp environment first to test, but when I came back to the live website today I can't update.

Is it possible to update from the complete Kunena installation package, or would that overwrite settings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
If you can't update by the updater, then you can download the package from the download page, and just install it by the joomla installer.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by btc
I've just done that and the forum has gone offline and I can't get it back online. I'll have to restore from Akeeba.

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by 810
please add kunena report

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by btc
Thanks, but I've now managed to update Kunena using the installation route, but this time without any problem. Must just have been a glitch the first time.

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds