Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How do I box in the user avatar section on the latest Kunena?

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by tattootroy
How do I box in the user avatar section on the latest Kunena?
I seek a layout like this.

So far I have done this
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by xreliable
you can do this various ways. The most common I think would be css overrides. Does your template have a "custom.css" file?

In your browser, Right click on the area that you want to customize and select "Inspect" from there you can easily get the css that you want to make changes to. Most browsers today will even let you do on the fly customization to see how it looks. When it looks good, copy the css and add it to your custom.css

Also, Blue Eagle5 template does that by default so it may be worth your while to purchase it. But no matter what template that you use, you may need to do some manual customization beyond what is available from within the kunena>template from joomla administrator, to get it how you want unless you are happy using it exactly as it comes.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by tattootroy
Yep I bought the blue eagle today. very nice template it is.
But it's missing a few modern features thats in the default template.
Example, no search box, I can't get the buttons to change colour on hover, I don't like the underline on hover.
The reply page don't look nice like the default template.
The default templates looks much more nice and futuristic.
I contine to learn and figure out ccs codes .
Hopefully I'll get the default template to look the way I want it.

Thanks for your reply.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds