Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Question about Joomla 4 and kunena

More
6 years 1 month ago #1 by Cyrusxxxx
Hello,
I am currently planing little ahead and have started to build joomla template with bootstrap 4 and my question is will kunena template Crypsis support BS4 when the time comes or will it use some other version of bootstrap?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
No, we do not support bootstrap 4.

Joomla 4 is set to 2020, in the mean time we are going to use a new default html5 + css template.

i still need to look what the changes are, maybe i will add it on the download page later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyrusxxxx

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #3 by Cyrusxxxx
It might be a good idea to let new template out if not at least for ironing bugs etc.

Thank you again 810 for answering my questions.

Have a nice day/night!
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Cyrusxxxx.

More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by ruud

810 wrote: ...Joomla 4 is set to 2020....

last I read was that J4 will be released this year (summer 2018). What did I miss?

sharing = caring

More
6 years 1 month ago #5 by 810
The summer is Joomla 3.9

J4.0 needs a lot of betas, and they are still at alpha status. So that's the situation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #6 by Cyrusxxxx

810 wrote: The summer is Joomla 3.9

J4.0 needs a lot of betas, and they are still at alpha status. So that's the situation.

Yes but they also stated that J4 is gonna be out in the ssame time when 3.9 :) and hopefully that is gonna be right.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Cyrusxxxx.

More
5 years 7 months ago #7 by Jacquesvw

Cyrusxxxx wrote: Yes but they also stated that J4 is gonna be out in the ssame time when 3.9 :) and hopefully that is gonna be right.

Yes, they are planning to release J4 with J3.9, not sure where 810 gets the 2020 from.

I'm in the same boat as you, also waiting for J4 with bootstrap 4 support. Hopefully Kunena will be compatible once J4 gets released.

More
5 years 6 months ago #8 by Jacquesvw

nixxon wrote: I want to know what new features will introduce Joomla! 4?

developer.joomla.org/roadmap.html#4

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds