Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena 5.0.13 - Crypsis Post buttons, search button and button dropdown padding

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by Chacapamac
Kunena 5.0.13 - Crypsis Post buttons, search button and button dropdown padding is wrong - Even the search button on this forum .

Somebody find a solution ?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by Chacapamac
Ok, the problem is not the dropdown is the height (px) of the buttons.

All “Moderation” buttons are 28 pixels when all the other buttons are 26 ???

Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by 810
yeah i have saw this issue before also on k.org but the issue is on the joomla template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by Chacapamac

More
6 years 2 months ago #5 by 810
i have fixed this issue by:
Code:
.search-query { max-height: 30px !important; line-height: 12px !important; } .btn-primary { line-height: 20px !important; }

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #6 by Chacapamac
Code:
.search-query { max-height: 30px !important; line-height: 12px !important; } .btn-primary { line-height: 20px !important; }

That didn’t work for me , I have a beautiful forum but those buttons, I try everything...

— This is for my business web site and I’m a web site builder, I can't let it like that.

I put a copy of the web site here —> www.grafcomm.ca/graf2/index.php/forum/index

I put a forum user user/password in the Confidential information — if you have time to take a look... :)

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Chacapamac.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds