Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Suggested text improvement for "E-mail Administrators" configuration setting

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #1 by RenniePet
[strike]

1. Remove the extra word "new".

2. Add the following text:

"Note: Kunena does not send email notifications to the user who posted the topic or reply, so to test this feature you need to post a topic as a different user."

Maybe it's a sign of how stupid I am, but I spent almost an hour trying to figure out why the email notification feature wasn't working, and the problem was that I was posting the topics while logged on as administrator.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by RenniePet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds