Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Cleaner for Kunena - dodgy

More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by shoulders
Hi Kunena Team

Is this plugin dodgy, I think it is not a nice thing for these people to do (unless it is you). It is doing the same as your backlink plugin.

Should it get removed from joomla extensions.

extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi.../cleaner-for-kunena/

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Cleaner for Kunena - dodgy
I have reported many times with different arguments, but they will not remove it, and also we can't add our own plugin for that on the jed.

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by shoulders
Do you mind if I have a go?

More
6 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Cleaner for Kunena - dodgy
yes you can, I think even the plugin doesn't work anymore, because i made some final calls to it. (blocking their way to hide it by css)

More
6 years 2 months ago #5 by shoulders
the extensions was updated 17-sept-2017

This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds