Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena has Stopped Working Cannot amend categories etc

More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by benign01
When I last checked before XMAS my Kunena forum was working perfectly. This AM I decided to amend a category to allow polls which i know how to do BUT the checkbox wouldn't work and even if i went to the category itself to select polls nothing saves I am getting javascript void error BUT i do not know why this would suddenly happen. In the back end nothing now saves so I cannot change anything
Please advise I have tried to get it to work by disabling JCH

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostarplus | author: Maarten Blokdijk | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 04/13/2016

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.12 | creationdate: 2017-11-24

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.12 | 2017-11-24 [ Linsang ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: AltaUserPoints 1.1.11

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #2 by benign01
NB Problem is the same for Chrome and Internet Explorer
All the back end has stopped working. I cannot save anything nor amend anything. I have done a lot of work on this and its very frustrating! What is the solution?
The rest of my joomla components all work fine
I have also cleared chrome cache and IE
Diagnostics show no errors
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by benign01.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #3 by benign01
Now I've also noticed that my avatar does not show on front end logged in or out, but other users avatars do show. None of the images in the posts show up
I also cannot view all categories, alter any details in a category and save or in fact alter and save anything in the kunena backend.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #4 by benign01
Upgraded to new version 5.0 13 today and now works again !!

More
6 years 3 months ago #5 by rich
We all work in our spare time here. Therefore it's possible that not always someone is here.
I think, your speed optimizer is the problem.

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds