Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question how to remain on the same topic after login

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #1 by ita4012
Hi. Could you tell me how to remain on the same topic in a kunena forum thread after login?

I can't understand which setting is needed.

Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by ita4012.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
You mean a redirect to your last session? I'm sorry, there is no setting for that.

More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by ita4012
I suppose there must be a proper setting, since this forum works exactly in the same way I would like to have.

Under a single post, before logging in, you have a login link. If I click on it, and insert my credentials, I would like to remain on the same post, as happens in this forum. In my forum, I get a page with only a check out button available (see attachment).

thanks for help
Attachments:

More
6 years 3 months ago #4 by WolfgangOWL
This is no Kunena issue but an issue of your Joomla template.

In this forum after login the login form redirects you back to the page from where you called it. Your template just stays on the login form after the login. Because you are logged in the only option it has to offer is to log out.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #5 by ita4012
Ok. The strange thing is that if I use the login link, that I have in all my forum pages (not the one below posts), I am properly redirected to the same page from which I started. In fact, I noticed that that link opens the joomla module login (which is properly set to remain on the same page)
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by ita4012.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds