Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question More the one frist level category

More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by oloboy
Hi theres
It is possible to have more the one frist level category?
In this moment I have
Forum> name of the forum>AAAA
Forum> name of the forum>BBBBB
Forum> name of the forum>CCCC
Forum> name of the forum>CCCC>XXXX
Forum> name of the forum>CCCC>YYYY
I need to delete "name of the forum" (this is my frist level category) but if i delet it all'sub category disappears

In real word I need to delete Acceuil forum put Presentation Sondages and La vie de CoPro at 1° level
It is possible?
Merci:-)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by rich

It is possible to have more the one frist level category?

Yes, it's possible, but that what you mean (Acceuil forum) is a Section. Without section you can't create categories. If you delete the main section, you delete also the included categories.
Please read this docs.
Sections and Categories
Sections, Categories, Sub-Categories

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds