Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Email notification

More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by xo
Email notification was created by xo
Hello, I set kunena in intranet and I can write any post, now I want send email when a register users end a new question or comment, I created my register user and kunena sent me the next advertisement:

Mensaje

Su cuenta ha sido creada y se ha enviado un enlace de activación a la dirección de correo electrónico que ha introducido. Antes de poder identificarse como usuario registrado, note que debe verificar la cuenta seleccionando el enlace de verificación que le hemos enviado a su dirección de correo electrónico, y luego un administrador la activará.

The announcement sent me that I have been recived an email notification but I didn't recive it, why I did't recive it?

Could you help me please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Email notification
That's a Joomla message. Kunena has no own registration, it is only a redirect to the Joomla registration. Maybe you find the notification mail in your spam folder.

More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by xo
Replied by xo on topic Email notification
Hello, in my spam folder I found:

The mail system

<[email protected]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
for name=dt.xxx.com type=AAAA: Host not found

Part 2:
Content-Description: Delivery report
Content-Type: message/delivery-status

Part 3:
Content-Description: Undelivered Message
Content-Type: message/rfc822

From apache@e_potencia.xxx.com Thu Nov 30 09:37:54 2017
Return-Path: <apache@e_potencia.xxx.com>
To: [email protected]
Subject: New User Details
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 0:class.phpmailer.php
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 15:37:54 +0000
Reply-To: Hugo <[email protected]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Will you have any idea about what is the problem?

Regards.
Xochitl

More
6 years 4 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Email notification
looks like the server isn't setup correct. please ask your hoster. Show them the error above.

More
6 years 4 months ago #5 by xo
Lo siento pero estoy un poco confundida, para que los correos de notificacion se envien se debe de instalar un componente o un extensions?

More
6 years 4 months ago #6 by rich
Please use the english language.

More
6 years 4 months ago #7 by xo
Sorry, I forgot.

My question was, I must use a component or extension in joomla 3.7.4 for receive notifactions?

Thanks a lot.

More
6 years 4 months ago #8 by rich
You don't need a extension, this feature is already included in Joomla. As 810 already has written, you should to ask your hoster.

More
6 years 4 months ago #9 by xo
Thanks a lot.

Regards

More
6 years 4 months ago #10 by xo
looks like the server isn't setup correct. please ask your hoster. Show them the error above.

Thanks a lot for your answer, ok then you said that the above message meaning that I had been made a bad network configuration?

Actually I'm in a INTRANET network, and the server where I'm work don't existe in el DNS server , only I asigned name in the file /etc/hosts , then if I did ping frorm the server then the server reponded by IP and Name, BUT if I did ping for other computer in the INTRANET network then the server only responded by IP not Name.

So, I thing that the solution is: register his name in the DNS, really?

Please could you tell me about the solution please. I did many configuration but the problem continue.

Regards.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds