Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Meta Title of categories

More
6 years 4 months ago #1 by Cyrusxxxx
Hello, I have started optimizing my kunena forum and I have stumbled upon one problem.

Since kunena menu id is pulled from main forum link categories created inherit meta titles of that main link.
For example if I set that meta title for main forum link to be "Kunena is Great" category created will have meta title "Kunena is Great"

This can be solved by creating hidden menu with menu items (set to hidden also) for every category and then categories inherits these IDs from hidden menus and meta is editable as we want, same solution I have discovered to be working with JomSocial links justo for info: Menu IDs

But now I have a issue menu links for Index, My Topics,Recent Topics, No Replies etc are not displayed on menus I have created.

Does anyone have some idea what I need to change for menu to appear?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Meta Title of categories
Does it work if the menus are not hidden? If yes, you could use a module position which not exists, instead of hidden.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cyrusxxxx

More
6 years 4 months ago #3 by Cyrusxxxx
Replied by Cyrusxxxx on topic Meta Title of categories
Hello rich, no still doesnt show when set to show instead hidden.
prnt.sc/heud0t

Can you explain what did you mean use module position and how to insert menu here prnt.sc/heud0t

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #4 by Cyrusxxxx
Replied by Cyrusxxxx on topic Meta Title of categories
I have found what am I doing wrong it seems I have to create another menu for navigation menu also. Basically to get menu IDs for categories I have to rework entire forum menu structure.

I will post complete manual after I am done this will be useful for kunena users
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Cyrusxxxx.

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds