Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Problem encountered on the modal window

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by poulpi
Hi all, I'm faced with a problem that is beyond me,
since the new MA 3.8.1. I have a bug on modal windows of kunena that allows to add an image, a link, emoticons ...
the prb is as follows:

1-Can not leave the window by clicking on the cross (no behavior)
2- more serious by clicking on "close" the button has the effect of validating the message ?? If the content is not written an error message appears, but if on the contrary it is written the message is transmitted! very surprising this behavior ...

Only the "add" button works properly, if we put a link for example we can add it, but in no case leave the window or we will send the message directly.
The most surprising is that kunena has another modal window (quick message) that has the same buttons (cross, close, add), but all works perfectly?

Finally, I first thought of a prb linked with the Template (an incompatibility), and by having a Basic Template the prb is identical.
I tried to see an error via the console to learn more, but I have no error message or put this text:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1

Usually I make a backup, I update and I observe hopefully, but the bug has escaped me so I do not dare to go back to my old backup which is recent to check if the bug appeared well at the time of the maj, because I am afraid that it affects my last modifications on some script (css / language) and on the new user entries of the BDD ...

Do you think you can help me? I will give many more elements, but here I admit to being a bit headed ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds