Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question SEO <h2> <h3> tags

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by bayoubuzz
SEO <h2> <h3> tags was created by bayoubuzz
Hi,
I have created post that included <h2> and <h3> tags using an html editor and inserted that into the kunena post but it showed the tags.Obviously, using these tags are highly recommended for better seo.
I used the code and inserted both the content and the html code between the <code><code> within the kunena as a test to see the results.
This is what it looks like and it is not the way i want it for it does not show the desired h2 code in the content.

www.bayoubuzz.com/forums/gun-control/154...nd-more-victims#1542

This is the html code i inserted. So, I am wondering if the kunena code editor not work or if kunena does not allowh2/h3 tags within the posts.
<h2>Gun control, Las Vegas shooting&mdash;debates&mdash;media, Congress, social media, republicans, democrats</h2>
<p>There are competing arguments as seen on twitter:</p>
<p>Every other country pretty much prohibit their residents to buy guns used during active warfare</p>
<p>or</p>
<p>How about Chicago? That city has strict gun control, but 2,900 shootings just in 2017.</p>
<p>or</p>
<p>Or as Jimmy Kimmel, in blasting the "nuts" who tell him not to discuss gun control: "In your heart, you know you bear some responsibility"</p>
<p>or</p>
<p>As Rep. John Lewis has said recently, &ldquo;How many more dead bodies will it take to wake up this Congress?&rdquo;</p>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic SEO <h2> <h3> tags
Kunena editor is a bbcode editor, so it doesn't support html tags.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds