Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Way to not show the usernames

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by cyberrick
I'd like to see if there is any way to remove the username from the lists and in the category lists. We don't want anyone to know who is making the posts.

s.nimbus.everhelper.me/share/1133030/lpq3mro6ws5vq6hbe4ap

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Way to not show the usernames
You can use the anonymous function (Kunena -> Categories -> click on Category -> Category Settings".

Allow anonymous messages: = Yes
By default post replies as: Anonymous user

This setting is needed for all categories. But a anonymous user can't edit his messages.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #3 by cyberrick
Thanks for your post, but nothing seems to be working for me. I made all the question sub categories set to allow Anonymous postings. I even checked the box to make it an anonymous post. It doesn't work for me. Everything I try doesn't work.

davidbenson.us/index.php/forum/index
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by cyberrick.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Way to not show the usernames
There is a bug on the last release, we have fixed it already: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/pull/5567

More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by cyberrick
I don't see any files to download at this link you gave me? Not that familiar with GitHub can you help direct me where to fine the file.

More
6 years 7 months ago #6 by rich
This fixes are for templates Crypsis and Crypsisb3, so will this fix not help you. You use a template from third-party provider. I don't know, whether your template this option supported. You must ask your template author.

More
6 years 7 months ago #7 by cyberrick
Hi, I am using the BlueEagle 5 template.

More
6 years 7 months ago #8 by rich
You have changed your template again? I've tried with Blue Eagle now. Have you also the second setting "By default post replies as: Anonymous user" in the Category?
For me it works. You need nothing changes at the checkbox when you create a reply or topic.

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds