Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Post to moderate email has wrong url links

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by dianaNashif
Hi Techs,

Today I recieved an email about a forum post to moderate but it has the wrong url. Says standupgirl.org instead of standupgirl.com. So if you click the link to moderate the post I get the 401 unauthorized error page.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

standupgirl.com

Thank you,

Diana

This message contains confidential information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
check the kunena configuration option:: Forum E-mail Address

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by dianaNashif
I added a new email address of [email protected]. Email is correct but I am still getting the error page from the link.

Any other fixes for me? This happened after the last Kunena update that I did last week.

Here is the email:

Here is the error:

Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by 810
what is the correct link.
and what is the link from the email.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #5 by dianaNashif
Here is the link in the email: standupgirl.com/forum/6-a-guy-says/28731...tify-again-444#28747

It is the same to the message on the frontend to moderate
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by dianaNashif. Reason: wrong url

More
6 years 6 months ago #6 by rich

It is the same to the message on the frontend to moderate

Are you logged in as Global Moderator or Admin in the forum when you click on the e-mail link? When the same link in the forum works, it can only be a access problem.

More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by dianaNashif
No, I am not logged in and you are correct if I am logged in the links do work. Question though is why or how to make the link go to a login page without the error if I am not logged in?

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds