Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Attachments can't be inserted into a topic/Only one attachment for every edit

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
I had 1,5 year to upgrade to Kunena latest version. Now I have version 5.0.10 and I can't insert attachments into post.

I can only Add one Attachment per post.
- When I click "Insert" nothing happens.
- In order to Add more Attachments I have to edit the topic every time and add them one by one.

Is this a known bug? How can I solve it? Create some topics in www.gameworld.gr/forum , try to add attachments and see by yourself.

Username: Test
Password: 123457

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
I've tried it. The action will stopped by the browser. There is a conflict with your frames which also running on your page. My browser console shows this info: www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104

But it's interesting that the errors on your page are piling up lately. First all language files are gone, then the message about wrong or broken menu item and now this. Perhaps a general review would be appropriate.

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
This is my configuration.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Cepon | author: ThemeSoul.com | version: 1.17.3 | creationdate: 09 June 2014

Kunena default template details : JF Simone | author: JoomForest.com | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 20.05.17

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.10 | 2017-06-30 [ Junco ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.3 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Please help me on this as it is very important. We upgraded from Kunena v3 to Kunena v5 and this was the first bug we saw (before all others). So no developer changed anything on the site when this bug occured. We had only like 3-4 bugs with Kunena after the upgrade and that was the first we met and the most important one.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by rich
There are conflicts with 2 scripts:
ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.4/jquery.min.js
/templates/cepon/js/head.js
If you disable these scripts, then works the upload. The head.js is from the Joomla template, date 09 June 2014. maybe it needs a update.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds