Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Facebook open graph issue, I need help

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #1 by patdalyglobal
I have used Joomlakav open graph plugin on some sites and works well except for site with Kunena.

After using my site for a while and shared site in facebook, I began to receive the message "Account Suspended" a month ago.

I tried the facebook debug tool and this is what I get as shown below

Thank you
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by patdalyglobal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by ruud
Hi, I doubt that this is a Kunena issue.
Looks like your hosting provider is applying the redirect to the suspended page.
The reason behing that can be numerous.

I would advice you to contact your hosting provider.

sharing = caring

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by 810
indeed, kunena does not have the string suspended. So the error code come not from kunena.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by patdalyglobal

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds