Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
Go here:
www.gameworld.gr/forum

Check the bug that appears:
Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference:
/home/gameworl/public_html//plugins/system/kunenasocialshare/kunenasocialshare.php on line 29

The only thing I did was that I changed the validate-uncompressed.js and removed the code

Object.append(Browser.Features, {
inputemail: (function() {
var i = document.createElement("input");
i.setAttribute("type", "email");
return i.type !== "text";
})()
});

Then after the error appeared, I put the old file back to where it was. But then I saw the above error again.

Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference:
/home/gameworl/public_html//plugins/system/kunenasocialshare/kunenasocialshare.php on line 29

In the meantime a developer was making changed to my website. The bug he needed to fix was that:
"Banners not appearing correctly if a user is logged out from www.Gameworld.gr "

So the question is: Was it my fault that I changed the code? Now I put the correct file there.

Please confirm on how to fix this issue! Maybe if I replace some files it might be fixed. There is an issue with the dates in www.gameworld.gr/forum .

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by remco123
I have the same error after update to version 5.1.3. It is only visible after you are logged in as a user.
What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds