Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Show list of available members by category

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by W13ear
Hi,

I use the forum in a way that people can communicate with each other related to a specific meeting.
There are several meetings in a year and each time different people show up and participate.

For each meeting I make a special user-group in Joomla and add the visitors to this user-group.
When joining on the forum they can only see posts related to the attended meeting and user-group.

My question now is:
Is it possible (for you to build that) logged-in members who lists the members of the forum can only see the members that are in the same group(s) that the logged-in member is?

Would be nice to have :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.490 seconds