Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question After ten years, my experience is horrible with Kunena 5

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by Imotor
Impossible to integrate kunena with any joomla template.!!!
I've been with kunena for years and everything is perfect, but I'm upgrading to kunena 5.0 and is a disaster.
I have tried a multitude of Joomla templates and configurations, but kunena not integrate well: a multitude of template issues.
The only one with which I got something is with the Helix3 Joomla template.

I've been days and I'm desperate. this is incredible.

Why?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Which problems you have exact? I've Kunena installed more than 1000x I think, and also tested many different templates. But I had never this big problems as you say.
Yes, it's not the same layout as previously, Blue Eagle has been removed, and also others old Kunena templates not works anymore. But in principle, Kunena with the template Crypsis (or Crypsisb3) should not be a problem.

More
6 years 6 months ago #3 by Imotor
Pagination:

Menu:

Login:

Statics:
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by Imotor
Other problem:
- I select avatar in left, but shows on top.

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by 810
Hi, You need to enable the "Load Bootstrap" option on Crypsis template settings

More
6 years 6 months ago #6 by Imotor

810 wrote: Hi, You need to enable the "Load Bootstrap" option on Crypsis template settings

Is enabled! :(

More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by 810
mhh, ok then it should be the cache, please clear cache.
Backend - system - clear cache

More
6 years 6 months ago #8 by Imotor
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #9 by rich
For me it looks, you have chosen Crypsisb3 for a non bootstrap able Joomla template. Which Kunena template is marked as default?

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds