Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Uploaded Images in forum are display incorrectly

More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by MaydayJoey
Hi all,

First:
- I have the most updated version supported, infact that's when I started having the issue about two updates ago.
- I have CB installed as well, which is also updated.
- Funny thing I had this problem a few months ago then started messing with setting and it started to work but the other day is started, I changed "Enable utf8 characters on attachments" to off and it was fine (also after I cleared the site cache. This time it was still off but I tried changing it anyway.

Some images upload fine, if I download that image and create a new topic then the image will reupload correctly.

But some won't display correctly, even if I cut them WAY down in size well below the size and upload limit

I realize that this may not be a Kunena problem but this is the only part of the Joomla setup I use, so I'll start here

Thanks!
(P.S. the link to the for the configuration file help page is 404 when creating a new topic.)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by WolfgangOWL
See this post and the following posts. That should help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds