Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Change Topic Icons in v5

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #1 by Kontrive
Hi everyone :)

It seems all the old posts for how to change the topic icons don't work in v5?

Selecting a custom folder in the Categories/Category Settings seems to do nothing.

And I can't seem to find the folder location of these strange black and white icons...

Any advice?

Thanks!
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kontrive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #2 by Kontrive
Replied by Kontrive on topic Change Topic Icons in v5
Found it myself. First go to your Template settings/Features and select Topic Icons=Images-Legacy

Then upload your icons to a new folder in your media/kunena/topic_icons

Then select this folder in Categories/Category Settings/Topic Icons

Wouldn't it be good if the Kunena documentation page actually had up-to-date information, so we didn't have to scrabble around trying to work out this for ourselves?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kontrive.

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Change Topic Icons in v5

Found it myself. First go to your Template settings/Features and select Topic Icons=Images-Legacy

Wouldn't it be good if the Kunena documentation page actually had up-to-date information, so we didn't have to scrabble around trying to work out this for ourselves?

Thanks for the hint. I've added this info now. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/own-topic-icons
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kontrive

Time to create page: 0.525 seconds