Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Several questions to template override and to add additional editor symbols

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by Razen
Hi,

I almost finished the setup of my kunema-forum, but a few questions are still open:

1) I would like to have captchas for guests only, but the options dont give me that setting. How can I realise this?

ANSWER:
- Activate the ReCaptcha Plugin in Joomla
- Set the reCaptcha Codes inside the Plugin and Save
- Setup the Captcha in the Joomla Configuration

- Activate the Captcha in the Kunema Security Config:
Display Captcha for: Guests Users and Registered Users
Captcha Challenge for Users: 0

2) I found this error message inside my error-log:
[Wed Jul 26 17:46:32.955779 2017] [:error] [pid 23375] [client 79.220.240.89:53053] PHP Notice: Array to string conversion in /home/mcheads/web/webroot/administrator/components/com_kunena/controllers/categories.php on line 456, referer: http://[].com/administrator/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=categories&layout=edit&catid=1

Is this an official known bug?

3) I would like to modify the template-file for Recent posts / Unapproved Posts, but I cant find it in the layout folder of crypsis. Which file is it?

4) I would like to move all modified files to my joomla-template to keep them secure. That's easy for the layour-files since I collected them all in the folder of my kunema-template and copied the files from crypsis if they didnt exist yet. This tutorial will help here:
www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/template-overrides

BUT: The CSS was a mess. I had to modify those files and now I wonder, how I could copy those into the joomla-template...
/webroot/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css
/webroot/media/kunena/cache/jf_simone/css/kunena.css
/webroot/components/com_kunena/template/jf_simone/jf/assets/css-compiled/jf_template.min.css

Thanks a lot for all your help :)
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Razen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by rich
Please use in the future a significant title and ask not different questions in one topic.

BUT: The CSS was a mess. I had to modify those files and now I wonder, how I could copy those into the joomla-template...
/webroot/media/jui/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css
/webroot/media/kunena/cache/jf_simone/css/kunena.css
/webroot/components/com_kunena/template/jf_simone/jf/assets/css-compiled/jf_template.min.css

You should not modify the original files. Therefore it gives the custom.less . Edit the relevant codes with your browser tool (such as Firebug) and copy the edited codes to the custom.less .

More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by Razen
Since I created two other threads, three on the whole, I wasnt sure if would count as spam if I create seven threads, sry.

Ok I'll seperate the CSS from the files I modified to the custom file, I guess that counts for all three files I modified?

That leaves question
#3: Template for recent posts
#2: any news about this bug?

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #4 by rich
== Topic title changed ==

#2: any news about this bug?

I've created a own topic: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-0-support/148515...sage-in-my-error-log

#3: Template for recent posts

What exactly do you want to change? Go to the Kunena menu and to open the menu item Recent Topics. Click on the tab Page Display and enter a page class.

Example Page Class = myrecent
Enter your changes in the custom.less such as:

Code:
.myrecent { background-color: #c2c2c2; } .myrecent .topictitle { font-size: 1.8em !important; }

(It's an extreme example, but so you can see quickly the changes)
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by Razen
I would like to add some custom php-code, that's why I look for the template in the layouts-folder...

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds